From time to time various meetings are organised by the OpenMath Society and
by the various associated OpenMath Projects. This page collects slides and
notes from those meetings. The numbering of the workshops somewhat haphasard (and is off
by 4 for the newest counting), as the naming of the workshops was often governed by
- The 28th OpenMath workshop: Edinburgh, 2017.
- The 27th OpenMath workshop: Bialystok, 2016.
- The 26th OpenMath workshop: Coimbra, 2014.
- The 25th OpenMath workshop: Bath, 2013.
- The 24th OpenMath workshop: Bremen, 2012 (Proceedings).
- The 23rd OpenMath workshop: Paris 2010.
- The 22nd OpenMath workshop: Grand Bend 2009.
- The 21st OpenMath workshop: Linz 2007.
- The 7th Thematic Network workshop, Helsinki 2004: ten years of OpenMath.
- The 6th Thematic Network workshop, Bremen November 2003.
- The 5th Thematic Network workshop, Mathematics On The Semantic Web (Eindhoven) May 2003.
- The 4th Thematic Network workshop, Pisa, September 2002.
- The 3rd Thematic Network workshop, Nice, March 2002.
- The 2nd Thematic Network workshop, Linz, September 2001.
- The Thematic Network kick-off meeting, Berlin, August 2001.
- The ESPRIT Project held an Information Day in Heidelberg on October 6th 2000.
- 13th OpenMath workshop, August 10 2000, University of St Andrews.
- 12th OpenMath workshop, June 14-15 1999, Technical University of Eindhoven.
- The ESPRIT Project held a Seminar on OpenMath for Industry on June 11
1999 in Amsterdam.
- Matematiikka tietoverkoissa: A workshop held in Helsinki on 26 November
- The ESPRIT Project held its first OpenMath for Industry meeting at the University of St. Andrews, September 15 1998
- Workshop 11, Tallahassee Florida, November 14-14 1998
- Workshop 10, Berlin, January 10-11 1998
- Workshop 9, Yorktown Heights, October 1-2 1997
- Workshop 8, Nice, May 23-24 1997
- The seventh OpenMath workshop was held in Dublin on 7-8th December 1996.
copies of some of
the slides list of participants.
- The sixth OpenMath workshop was held immediately after the ISSAC conference
in Zurich on Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th July 1996.
HTML or (gzipped) PostScript
- The fifth OpenMath Workshop was held on 12-13 January 1996 at the
University of Bath. This workshop had relatively few presentations, and
instead most time was spent in discussion groups particularly addressing
some problems highlighted by the then most recent prototype. Notes
- The fourth OpenMath Workshop took place on 1-2 September 1995 in Copenhagen. workshop schedule and scanned copies of slides
- The third OpenMath Workshop took place on 9-10 February 1995 at RIACA (Research Institute for Applications of Computer Algebra) in Amsterdam.
Workshop schedule and scanned copies of slides
- The Second OpenMath Workshop took place on 18-19 July 1994 (just before
ISSAC’94) at St. Catherine’s College, Oxford University. proceedings
- The First OpenMath Workshop took place at the Department of Mathematical Computation,
ETH Zurich in December 1993. The preliminary report on the
workshop stimulated discussion on the OpenMath mailing list.